John X Henry is a musician and singer-songwriter based in Liverpool. He is most recognisable for his distinctive baritone voice and dexterous piano/ acoustic guitar playing.
John is a graduate of London Centre of Contemporary Music (LCCM) and an Associate of the London College of Music. His gigs so far have included performances at Edinburgh Fringe Festival, the Duke of Westminster's palace, and numerous music venues across the UK. His music has also been commissioned for shows and short films.
Influences include the Beatles, Elton John, Billy Joel, Robbie Williams, Queen, Ludwig van Beethoven, Joni Mitchell, Sting and William Shatner.
Follow John on social media for more fun updates. And if you see him in person, why not say "Hi!" and buy him a beer; he'd like that.
John has a vast repertoire comprising of more than 300 songs and many musical styles. Some examples of music he covers are listed below:
UPBEAT PARTY MUSIC
- Don't Look Back in Anger (Oasis)
- American Pie (Don McLean)
- Sweet Caroline (Neil Young)
- Sweet Child of Mine (Guns 'N Roses)
- Don't Stop Believing (Journey)
OLD SONGS & JAZZ
- Can't Help Falling in Love (Elvis)
- The Way You Look Tonight (Frank Sinatra)
- Everybody Loves Somebody (Dean Martin)
- My Way (Frank Sinatra)
- Molly Malone
- Wild Rover
- Whiskey in the Jar
- The Leaving of Liverpool
- Danny Boy
- I'll Take You Home, Kathleen
COUNTRY & FOLK
- Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)
- Mr Tambourine Man (Bob Dylan)
- Budapest (George Ezra)
- Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
- History (One Direction)
- Hello (Adele)
- Perfect (Ed Sheeran)
- All of Me (John Legend)
- Hey Jude
- Here, There and Everywhere
- Eleanor Rigby
- Hard Day's Night
John also has a range of lounge piano music. Featuring:
- Film music
- Jazz standards
- Popular songs and ballads
All these and many, many more!